Monday, September 11, 2006

Monday blues and a short chat over MSN Messenger

Today is Monday and a tru blue "Mern" day..ii mandarin means "boring" day. Was going through all the "left over" paper work from the week before and only to realized that I missed my lunch time!!! 5 hours passed with a blink. Its about 3.30pm and my msn messenger "Buzzed". The buzzing went off the whole morning but I have ignore coz too much to catch up. This time I take a peek to see who was it...Oh its Michelle my good ole friend. Here it goes...

Michelle says: fren!!
Michelle says: hows your blog?
WiFi@anywhere says: ...still updating la....
Michelle says: slow….
WiFi@anywhere says: .... no time ma
Michelle says: u working now? Or on holiday?
WiFi@anywhere says: working la
Michelle says: sure not?
Michelle says: hehe
Michelle says: nothing much here... justto disturb u
WiFi@anywhere says: ya ler... why... tok rubbish to me la....
Michelle says: need to de-stress a bit
WiFi@anywhere says: ya...come let go ur stress...
Michelle says: how?
WiFi@anywhere says: say something that can release ur stress lo
Michelle says:
*&#%@($&@^!
WiFi@anywhere says: like dat ar.....
WiFi@anywhere says: lemme translate it.....
WiFi@anywhere says: mkchtnshkl
WiFi@anywhere says: hmm... whats is that
Michelle says: ?????
WiFi@anywhere says: i try to figure out also...
Michelle says: hahaha… u oso very stress ah… hehe
Michelle says: siao siao a bit…
WiFi@anywhere
said: i where got stress...i let you release stress ma
Michelle says: gosh… gotta pretend to be hardworking for 10 mins… manager around
WiFi@anywhere says: very good. keep pretending. tomorrow you will get your pay rise.

Michelle says: … dun make me more stress…
WiFi@anywhere says: oh i did sorry..punch me back

Michelle says: too far away, cannot punch u…
WiFi@anywhere says: imagine
Michelle says: nah… I'm not so violent…
WiFi@anywhere says: then punch softly lo
Michelle says: am very kind …at times…
WiFi@anywhere says: *ahem*

At the same time I decide to text Angelin back where she left the message few hours back.
DB love says: Hello
WiFi@anywhere says: Hi Ange, sorry to text you back late
DB love says: Oh. You woke up already
WiFi@anywhere says: Yeah, just brushed my teeth and poo poo
DB love says: wat tat lou....
WiFi@anywhere says: oh yeah... always...
WiFi@anywhere says: why u stress also?
DB love says: huh? stress? i am too free.... trying to find some stress
WiFi@anywhere says: ok. see? life is never the same...
DB love says: huh? wat talking you?
WiFi@anywhere says: No la.. another friend of mine text me too and she is stressed but you finding some stress...life is never the same lo
DB love says: ask her gimme some la.
WiFi@anywhere says: Lol.. no need la..I can do the honour
DB love says: anything i can help you to do? i am too free...
WiFi@anywhere says: Ya got...write my blog.... ha ha ha
DB love says: ok ok...let me conteng....
WiFi@anywhere says: Ya you wish...go back to work
I am outta here...i getting too stressed with these......

No comments: