Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Little confession

I was thinking, perhaps i should be more realistic at times so that i might turn out to be a more happier person n not getting heat up over trivial matters. but i've always thought that at least i've never blown my top or shouted straight at a person's face whom i was angry with. I don't even remember for one time that i ever did that to anyone "yet", but sometimes people are really that irritating and and you simply can't get along with them in anyways no matter in work or friendship and even how hard u tried coz every moment that person appears he/she can be a total ass or slut which they have totally no idea about it, not mentioning that, bit by bit of hatred grew day by day becuz of "those" things they did to further arouse your current level of tolerence or displease towards them. In fact sometimes u just don't wish to be "enemies" with anyone but on the other hand you're feeling so "fxxxxxx FAKE" that u actually talk to the person that bitched about you most of the time. You people try to figure it out or recall whether you've been through this. I guess more or less a "YES", unless you're the kind of real straight forward goose who throws the shit right on the person's face whom u dislike and I am not. I just wanted to be someone nice, but i hope i don't ended up FAKE. Sad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear boss,maybe you should be like me...Throw out all your anger if you really can't take it anymore.Haha...
But hopefully im not 1 of "those" fellow as u mentioned :-p
Let's take a deep breath..Breath in..1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.....ok , now breath out!
Haha,it might help...

Anonymous said...

haha... i'd never thought i'd hear ya say that! however, I do agree with you - seems to me too, that there are many "fakers" ard, whom either bitch or find little ways to sabo.

so i came to the theory that: only insecure ppl do that. So the more jealous ppl you encounter, the more capable you are (perceived)! hehe....